Sunday, July 20, 2008

weekend of sewing pt III



I made a tote bag! Melissa, this uses the Ikea cushion cover you gave me as an invisible structural lining. And Saskia, do you recognize the outside sweater layer? Essentially, it's all just a nice cover for an existing ugly black canvas tote bag I already owned.

And I kind of just wanted to show off the lace curtains I got while my family was visiting. But I did alter the length of them to fit the window, so it squeaks by as acceptable posting to this blog, I hope!

thanks Melissa for telling me how to turn the pictures:)

2 Comments:

Blogger godzillabun said...

Bag looks great! Much better as a bag than a sweater :)

July 21, 2008 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger Saskimo said...

cool jenny! so busy uve been! wauw! im impressed by ur products. its cool the sweater turned into a skirt and than into a cool bag. nice! im the last one to make the fishermenpants now..in 2 weeks ill have time, right now im working 40hours a week...:-(

July 24, 2008 at 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home